For Ride Headquarters’ grand opening on Sunday, August 21, in conjunction with great rides and supplier visits, Ride HQ is having a raffle and silent auction. RHQ is raising money for local trail conservation and road advocacy groups. Ride Headquarters is matching your donations dollar for dollar! Partner with Ride HQ support and protect our riding resources.
The three groups RHQ is equally dividing donated funds to are:
Ride HQ Raffle
Tickets are $5; each ticket enters you to win one of the following really valuable prizes — no filler:
- Honey Bikes – A voucher for $350 worth of component upgrades!
- HotShot – Two winners will each receive a HOTSHOT prize pack that includes a 12-pack of product, a HOTSHOT hat, a HOTSHOT journal, and some HOTSHOT squeeze bottles.
- Mavic – Mavic is offering their top-of-the line Cosmic Ultimate II shoes, a $400 value! This shoe isn’t yet available, winner will get the first pair available in yellow, winner has choice of size.
- Porto – $100 Gift Certificate for a fine meal and experience at Porto, a new restaurant that’s just opened in Back Bay. The owners of Porto have been supporters of ours for years.
- Search and State – Three winners will receive one of the following: an S1-J Riding Jacket, winner has choice of sex, color, and size; a full Search and State kit: S1-A Jersey and Bibs, winner has choice of sex, colors, and size; an SAS Hoodie too! Total value of these three packages is $815.
- Seven Cycles – A voucher for $400 worth of upgrades on a Seven bicycle!
- Velocio apparel – RECON Hardshell Jacket for men or women; the winner selects desired sex, size and color! – A $395 value!
Ride HQ Private Auction
The private auction is for four Red Sox tickets! The tickets are Row A1, which is right behind home plate and visible on TV. They come with a valet parking pass. The game is Sept. 18 against the New York Yankees, with both teams in the pennant race as of this writing. This is an ~$800 value! Proceeds of this silent auction go to MassBike who does very important advocacy and policy work for cyclists.
We hope to see you at the Opening and we hope you win something awesome!