I’m taking over the brochure for 2012, a bit unexpectedly. I’m excited about this. We’re taking it in a completely different direction than we’ve done before.
- We’ve organized the brochure by usage rather than material and price. Usage meaning: touring, criterium racing, randonneuring, etc.
- We’re using a lot more imagery than we’ve done in the past.
- The brochure is about riding more than it is about products.
- Since I’m leading the charge it’s a lot more collaborative than in the past few years.
- We have more brochure inserts than we’ve had in the past.
- We do two printings: one arriving mid August and one in late March. this allows up to make updates and keep the printed brochure as current as possible; our products are ever evolving.
I started tracking this well after the first printing. Ooops.